Geoffrey H. Hopper & Associates, A.P.C. is an AV-rated law firm specializing in civil litigation that emphasizes wage and hour matters, general business disputes, construction conflicts, employer counseling, and labor and employment law focused on termination, discrimination, and sexual harassment claims. Mr. Hopper’s incisive counsel has minimized the legal exposure of many employers to a multitude of employment risks under both state and federal statutes.
With an excess of thirty years of practice, Mr. Hopper has extensive trial experience—including jury and court trials—in state, federal, and administrative law courts. His administrative law experience includes matters involving the National Labor Relations Board, California Department of Labor, Employment Development Department, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and the Department of Fair Employment and Housing. Mr. Hopper has conducted well over 1000 employment law seminars covering such topics as Sexual Harassment, Countering Negativism in the Workplace, and Updates on Employment Law.
Geoffrey H. Hopper & Associates provides large firm sophistication (legal acumen, litigation experience, and support) with the personalized involvement only a boutique law practice can provide. We are pleased to have the trust of a diverse complement of corporate and individual clients.
Hopper Law Video
Video Keyboard Control Instructions
- Spacebar or [k]: Play / Pause
- Arrow Left: Jump back 5 seconds in the current video
- Arrow Right: Jump ahead 5 seconds in the current video
- Arrow Up: Volume up
- Arrow Down: Volume Down
- [c]: Activate/hide closed captions and subtitles if available.
- [+]: While closed captions activated, rotate through font sizes (increasing)
- [-]: While closed captions activated, rotate through font sizes (decreasing)
- [o]: While closed captions activated, rotate through different text opacity levels
- [w]: While closed captions activated, rotate through different window opacity levels
- [f]: Toggle full-screen display
- [j]: Jump back 10 seconds in the current video
- [l]: Jump ahead 10 seconds in the current video
- [m]: Mute or unmute the video
- [.]: While the video is paused, skip to the next frame
- [,]: While the video is paused, go back to the previous frame
- [>]: Speed up the video playback rate
- [<]: Slow down the video playback rate
- HOME key: Seek to the beginning
- END key: Seek to the end of the video
- [0-9]: Jump to a point in the video. 0 jumps to the beginning of the video, 1 jumps to the point 10% into the video, 2 jumps to the point 20% into the video, et cetera.
- TAB key: When video in focus, navigate forward throughout the video controls
- SHIFT key + TAB key: When video in focus, navigate backward throughout the video controls
- ESC key: When video in focus, close the settings menu